So We Meet Again
• Patterned net tights--This is probably the first thing people notice about her outfit. I am a big fan of funky hosiery. I'm glad patterned net stockings are in this fall. They can make a basic black dress look basically fabulous. They are an affordable accessory you can get lots of wear from (just be careful not to snag them like I did my herringbone ones).
• Leather jacket--Motorcycle jackets have gotten press lately but leather jackets in general are in. I didn't know she wore this until she was leaving for the day. The outfit I saw her in throughout the day was already great, but add the jacket and it's like adding curling ribbon to a package with an already beautiful bow.
Worn that, said that (and will wear again):
• Necklace--I could have featured her layered necklace in yesterday's post, but I already had a bunch. She's got some great necklaces.I love dresses! Pullover dresses are the best because they are so comfortable. I don't think this one is a pullover, but it's a dress so it's great. It's business-preppy-chic.
• Hair--I did a post about hair flair and she has hair
Fashion forecast: I've got to post this
• Handbag--I didn't get the brand of this handbag. I like this gray. I could say more but I'll save it for tomorrow. See, it truly is a future post, and the future is tomorrow!
• Black Belt--I tried the decorative belt thing but it didn't last. I'm inspired to try again. I might even throw everyone for a loop (pun not initially intended. Now it is) and try wide and thin belts. (I don't need functional belts :o()
So in summary, Hayley is all that and a bag of chips. Low-fat, non-
hydrogenated oil chips or even fruit chips, but chips none the less.
Tomorrow: Give These Gals a Hand