Dress for Success

I love dresses. The easiest thing for me to wear is a dress. It's one piece! How can you fail with a dress? You don't have to think about matching anything. Well, maybe picking out the right shoes but nowadays anything goes, even brown and black, and navy blue and black. At least I believe so. Even white after Labor Day.  


I guess you might pick out accessories to go with as well, but that's hard to foul up without really trying. So, why don't very many gals wear dresses? Or is it just at my work? At least some do wear dresses, and they do it well.    


Kristen wearing Adrianna Papell 


I hadn't really checked out Adrianna Papell dresses though I'm quite familiar with the name. Her styles are definitely my taste, as are Suzy Chin for Maggy Boutique, Maggy London, and Donna Morgan.


Me in Donna Morgan,
Moses the Junior Steamboat au natural

There's just something feminine about a dress. I wouldn't say I'm a girly girl but I do like to dress up--especially in dresses!


Tomorrow: Textures 

Comments

Popular Posts