Like, Totally Footloose and Fancy Free

Leggings have been around again for a while. When I first saw their return I thought "been there, done that." But, when I went on my shopping mini-spree, I got a long top that really would go best with leggings. I thought the top might work with harem pants as well but those have truly been a trend, short-lived and on it's way out the door. Some people called them "Hammer" pants and I'm not touching that. 


So, now I want some leggings. I tried on a pair of plain ones with the top I got, but they were lacking in something. They were just plain. My friend Ann reminded me that our friend Mackenzie embellished hers and I think I shall imitate since it is the sincerest form of flattery. I thought being featured in my blog is the sincerest form of flattery? Or is that a sure sign that you've lost it? No, it means that those featured have been so kind as to support my blog. You like me, you truly like me! I don't have to feel awkward and insecure like I did in the 80s with my knockoff tops and braces. At least I didn't have to wear headgear.
Tomorrow: It's All in the Wrist 

Comments

Popular Posts