Missed Show and Tell

I wanted to add my husband's Kindergarten class pic next to mine on my Back to School post, but I didn't have it ready. My ma-in-law sent me his individual pic.


I just want to pinch those cheeks!
In this case, I didn't have the pic in time.
--


I was scrolling through my posts and read my teaser "Working 9-to-5" on the aforementioned post. I realized that I completely missed my intro on the next day which explains why I did a work post on a Sunday. Apparently when copying and pasting from my notepad to my blog, I cut this out. I really wanted this preface to that post on Sunday, September 5, 2010:


"It's 09/05 so I wanted to do a 9-to-5 post. I'm so cliché that way."


Phew! I feel so much better now. Don't you feel like a better person now?
--

My friend Tanya wore this to a barbecue in August. I took the picture knowing I was going to do a post about wearing white.


A nice crisp outfit with a fun
splash of Persian red.
In this case, I had the pic but forgot to include it.


Until my next segment of missed pics and missing brain cells . . .  


Tomorrow: More Ring Bling

Comments

Popular Posts