Seven Things and the Award is Mine Free-and-Clear

First I would like to share pics that I forgot to include yesterday. 
Jen-in-a-Cube. Augie picked out these earrings. I thought he was going
to pick out something purple, but I'm the matchy-matchy
one. These are a nice complement. Too bad my hair is
black and I forgot to lighten up the picture. (Macy's)

I was hoping that if I pressed "Backspace," I could
have rewound my day on Thursday. (Dazzle Finger)

Anne with WobiSobi was so kind as to present me with a Stylish Blogger award a few days back. One final thing I need to do to claim the award from will-call is share seven things about me. I gave my acceptance speech and shared this award with others, but I didn't attend the backstage interview.

1) I've been married for 13 1/2 years
2) I was in labor with Desi for 20 1/2 hours and Augie for 13 1/2 (I know you really didn't want to know that but I'm such a boys' mama, I had to include something about them)
3) I'm not on Facebook or Twitter
4) I've been bitten by a pitbull (Ours. Well, my brother's)
5) I look like my dad's side of the family (though I have my mom's side's family mole)
6) I don't swear
7) I love to garden (that's a boring fact, but it's still a fact)

Now for the after-party!

Tomorrow: My Second Friday

Comments

  1. That purple ring is amazing! I love it!

    And I enjoyed your Seven Things. :) Especially the fact that you don't swear and look like your dad's side of the family (then again, I'm biased because I fall under those categories as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not on Facebook??? How is that possible? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No facebook? You're amazing!

    Just Better Together is having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay !!! I love learning about the people I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the purple ring..
    i have twitter and facebook, but i kindda hate facebook lately..dunno maybe just beacause in my country almost ppl use this account in a bad way..

    Desi?? sounds familiar..lol:)
    thx for stopping by in my blog dear..

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts