|Jen-in-a-Cube. Augie picked out these earrings. I thought he was going |
to pick out something purple, but I'm the matchy-matchy
one. These are a nice complement. Too bad my hair is
black and I forgot to lighten up the picture. (Macy's)
|I was hoping that if I pressed "Backspace," I could |
have rewound my day on Thursday. (Dazzle Finger)
Anne with WobiSobi was so kind as to present me with a Stylish Blogger award a few days back. One final thing I need to do to claim the award from will-call is share seven things about me. I gave my acceptance speech and shared this award with others, but I didn't attend the backstage interview.
1) I've been married for 13 1/2 years
2) I was in labor with Desi for 20 1/2 hours and Augie for 13 1/2 (I know you really didn't want to know that but I'm such a boys' mama, I had to include something about them)
3) I'm not on Facebook or Twitter
4) I've been bitten by a pitbull (Ours. Well, my brother's)
5) I look like my dad's side of the family (though I have my mom's side's family mole)
6) I don't swear
7) I love to garden (that's a boring fact, but it's still a fact)
Now for the after-party!
Tomorrow: My Second Friday