Pearls of Wisdom?

Jen-in-a-Cube (Jewelscapes)

Is this shift almost over? (Jewelscapes)

Or, will it be a long shift? (Dazzle Finger)
Yes, I am wearing my Jewelscapes mother-of-pearl jewelry for the third straight Wednesday. Anything wrong with that? No worries, I have more Jewelscapes in the mail. Check out her 30% off deal and link up while you're at it. And, don't forget to enter her January giveaway.


• I thought I knew how to handle stress and remain calm, but I guess my growling at people says otherwise
• I need a vacation
• I should find the top part of my rotten apple phone case
• Will I leave work before 8pm tonight? (I don't get in until 9:45am, so don't feel too bad for me)
• I need a vacation
• Sleep is a luxury
• Sleep is possible. Blogging and responding to comments is a luxury
• I need a vacation.
• I forgot to include a picture of the earrings I'm wearing today
 • You will see a pic of the earrings on Friday during my new feature: "Fix-it Friday"
• No, I will not share pics of do-it-yourself home remodeling
• I need a vacation

Tomorrow: Time to Shine! (or Rain or Snow)

Comments

  1. Oh boy, definitely sounds like a vaca is in order :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! I love it!!! ;) Those pearls really look so beautiful on you. Thank you so much for wearing them 3 Wednesdays in a row and for mentioning all the Jewelscapes happenings! I sincerely find it all awesome.And that ring is spectacular too!
    I hope you get a vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I feel you! I want a vacay too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen doll! Hope you get that vacation soon :/ Lovin your necklace over here, what lovely SHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pearls are so so classic and I love 'em on you!

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts