Pearls and T

I look bloated. Must be that box of salt
I digested. (Not really)





Jen-in-a-Cube



Jen-in-a-Van


(I totally lost my whole post copy and I can't rewrite it right now. I will do so later, maybe tomorrow. Argh!)

(addendum 8:45pm PST. Just got off work. OT, baby!)
I couldn't resist wearing my new-ish Jewelscapes mother-of-pearl necklace again, especially since I'm linking up today. Perhaps it's time to browse her Etsy shop again! This time I wore it just wrapped once with a short and long strand. I wanted to wear the length of it but 4'11" = short torso.

Make sure to check out her January giveaway!

I'm also linking to A Taste of T's "What's on Your Mind Wednesday?".

• Multi-tasking is a professional way to say juggling. Juggling is a more fun word. If you juggle for a living then want do you call it?

• OT is tiring until you realize the extra $$ you're making.

• Two fillings becoming a filling and a root canal yesterday was a surprise but not too bad.

• Having double dental insurance coverage is nice until you realize it's January and you're probably close to the max already.

• I like cheese
 
Tomorrow: Wild Card

Comments

  1. Hi Cutie....LOVE the black and white...Id sooo wear this outfit to work!! Thank ou so much for your comment on my blog and for your vote in the ELF contest...you are truly one of the sweetest people I know:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Vote for me in the ELF Cosmetics Beauty of All Ages Model Search 2011♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen there is not a check mark at the top for awesomeness, Awesome outfit, and your too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on my link party not being up. I dont know what I did w/ the code, but its back up now and I linked to yours.

    Also, I think Juggling for a living is being a working woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this on you!!! It's really flattering and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute here! I love the vest over the button down...so cute and girly, yet sophisticated:) I love whats on your mind wednesdays...so fun. Sorry about the dental issues...not so fun.

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts