Hey Kid, Want Some Candy?* How About a Book?

Have I gotten you curious with yesterday's post? I'll tell you soon. (If you haven't read yesterday's post, please do)

No make up, no apology


Do I look like a librarian? If so, awesome! Books are bookarific, yo! For some reason, wearing this dress shirt under the dress made me feel like I look like a librarian. That's a compliment--to me. I usually wear a tank under and cardi over.

Call me old-fashioned but I still prefer paper books. I don't read as much as I used to thanks to my fruit phone taking over my bus ride. But, I read lots of blogs if that counts. Wait, counting involves numbers. Reading involves letters. Got it!

Tomorrow: Sneakers

*BTW, I don't offer kids candy, not even if I'm good friends with their parents. I always ask a parent first. Often times they're asking me for candy and I ask them to ask their parent. Can I have a piece of candy for each time I just said "ask"?

Comments

  1. Hey fellow shorty! I'm glad you found me on Spoils of Wear. Us cute people have to stick together. I love your blog (so funny!) and the librarian look.
    I have a need to own physical books as well. I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to books... maybe I need to get myself a librarian outfit and a stamp and start lending them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I absolutely love how you layered the shirt under your beautiful dress! Definitely screams "librarian" to me. ;)

    xo
    Sealverland

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one sharply dressed librarian! This looks really great on you, as do the jewels ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts