Fashion Blog Flash Mob--Act I Scene I "All that Jazz"

While we're still setting the stage, take a look at this real flash mob. This is what inspired me to create a fashion blog version (although I had only heard of this performance and hadn't checked it out until the FBFM was underway). Apparently the umbrellas aren't all yellow, but bright colors. Enjoy!


Tank: Nordstrom - Sequin top: The Limited - Belt: Romy- Slacks: Loft - Heels: Macy's

"The Desi"

I will wear these with a skirt soon so they can shine better

Comments

  1. This is such a fun idea! I really want to participate...as soon as I find my camera I'll sign up, promise! Late to the party, as usual, but I'm sparkling and jazz handsing as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U looks slim when u weared black dress .Black matched our size .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts