Black & Gray to Black & Blue?

It was Sneaker Friday, so twist my arm I wore my Converse.






A few questions about my outfit:

• Do Iook like a roller derby girl? Of course not, I don't have a helmet, padding, or skates, silly. I did tell a co-worker that if I started pushing people it was the outfit.

• Why didn't I wear jeans? That was my first thought for a sneaker day but most of my jeans are hemmed for heels and I didn't feel like rolling up the cuffs

• Is that my 30-for-30 black dress with the tell-tale buttons? Yes, it is. Perhaps you put your 30 pieces back in the far reaches of your closet to add back to your rotation later, perhaps 30 days later. But this is my old faithful with sentimental value

• Have you read my post from Thursday? Please do. There will be a quiz. Not really. Just a one question true/false final worth 100% of your grade. Okay, this bullet point is not a question about my outfit. But it is worth 100% of your grade or maybe just a pretty button.


Tomorrow: Fasteners

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you've been working on! And, those socks are ridiculous, in a good way.

    Lindsey Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute! I love all the variations of black, white and grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! So sweet, I love the socks and you look like a cute roller derby girl like that movie with Drew Berrymore and not a scary roller derby girl! And you can never go wrong with a good pair of Chucks!

    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shocks and tights!Like how you've matched the outfit!

    http://nothinglikefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your style! Very unique and your self-expression shines through, which I think are the very essence of fashion :) Funky poses as well!

    btw, thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to hear from you again :)

    xoxo hazel
    http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and your Pictures are so great, now a follower and I can't wait to see wait what is next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts