Casting Call: Can you give me a hand or two?

Our first FBFM performance was our dress rehearsal last Tuesday. Tomorrow's will be the real thing. Okay, last week was real as well, but I'm just on this performance jargon kick.

For our debut, let's really shine! Wear something shiny, shimmery, sparkly, sequined, s'metallic (had to stick with the 's' for alliteration) . . . you get the picture. Don't have any such thing in your closet? Repurpose some aluminum foil. Seriously, let the DIYer in you shine! Pun absolutely intended. Our pose? Jazz hands!


Here's one item I'm planning to wear:


As with most new things, I anticipate glitches to fix and squeaks to tweak with this whole Fashion Blog Flash Mob production. I previously mentioned that I'd post the code for the blog hop, but instead I thought it'd be better if I e-mail it to you. That way creepy lurkers don't grab the code and add us somewhere not good. So, let me know if you want to have a simulcast of our performance on your blog!


Tomorrow: . . . and a one and a two

Comments

  1. Ooh, those shoes are gorg! You will most definitely dazzle in them, darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the shoes - can't wait to see what you wear with them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool idea! I can't wait to see what you wear with those fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, those shoes are fabulous! Can't wait to see how you style them up.


    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! And I'm so happy to have found another Seattle blogger! (I live in Monroe - that counts, right?)

    Amber Lena
    www.fashionbargainista.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts