30/30*Day 4=Outfit 4

I've been consistently boring with my post titles for this 30 for 30 challenge (unlike Kinsey who has been clever), so I thought I'd mix up things with my teasers. Did you get yesterday's? I like saying random quotes from old TV shows ("Porkchops and Applesauce") and old TV commercials (teaser for today's post at end of yesterday's). Sound familiar to anyone? Maybe you'll make the Connection with outfit number Four. Come on now! (Aging myself?)


I look so squatty

Taking a pic in the mirror at work but couldn't get it quite right

Trying to get a pic while walking

I wanted to wear this jacket early on in the challenge because I think it's a more noticeable piece when I wear it. Not that I couldn't wear it everyday if I wanted, but I don't want to be that guy in junior high (aging myself again). You know, the one who wore the same outfit three days in-a-row. Did you have those?

I planned my outfit in my head with just the blouse and jacket, then when I was actually dressing I realized that I couldn't wear this blouse without anything underneath. How did I not think of that? It's cream-colored! I'm glad I picked this tank for the challenge because I think it works with this jacket. The ruffles mingle nicely together, and the little bow peeking out on top is so girly.

Had to take some clearer pics at home


Another pair of my new flats. So glad I bought them all before I learned about the challenge because I stopped shopping once I decided to take the challenge, not when I started it days later.


Hair: This was a non-hairwashing day and I forgot to spritz it to freshen it up
Eyebrows: Need waxing (True Colors salon)
Lips: M•A•C Lipstick in Heartless (Nordstrom)
Double-breasted 3/4 bell-sleeve Jacket: Artifacts (Nordstrom Rack)
Cream ruffle top: Studio (Macy's)
Tank: Susina (Nordstrom)
Navy skirt with asymmetrical stitching: Jones New York (from where?)
Double-net tan tights: DKNY (Nordstrom)
Light gold flats: AK Anne Klein iflex (Nordstrom Rack)

Tomorrow: High Five!

Comments

Popular Posts