The Production That Products Can Produce
So, here's the conclusion of my not consecutive hair product posts that started on Thursday. Here's the picture again.
The Products and My Opinions(l-to-r):
• Artec Textureline Magnifier Cream Gel--(discussed in yesterday's post)
• Kiehl's Creme with Silk Groom--I used to use this everyday but it was too much for my hair. I actually think it was user error and I was using too much. It's a really thick cream, so a quarter-size is plenty if not too much.
• NHR Hairspray (back row)--I bought this aerosol hairspray a long time ago. I think it may have been before I was married? I don't think it's even made any more. Somehow it followed me from our studio apt to our 2-bedroom apt to our house. I use it to spike my boys' hair when they want fauxhawks. Desi's hair is so thick, this isn't even heavy-duty enough--and it's pretty heavy duty!
• Kiehl's Weightless Curl-Defining Spray--I wash my hair every-other-day (just bought a cool new shower cap) and I like to spritz this to liven up my hair
• Kiehl's Anti-Climate Shine-Enhancing Non-Aerosol Spray--(discussed in yesterday's post)
• Kiehl's Heat-Protective Silk-Straightening Cream--I prefer this for when I flatiron my hair. Or rather, when Jaime flatirons my hair. It's silky and makes my hair feel protected and doesn't make a sizzle sound when my hair hits the flat iron.
• Aveda Brilliant Damage Control--This is another great product for protecting hair from heat. I prefer this before I blow dry. I've had this bottle forever (because I usually air dry), and it looks like the packaging has changed. I hope the product hasn't. I'll find out soon enough because I only have a few drops left so I'll need to replenish.
• Redken Fresh Curls Anti-Frizz Shiner--This one is weird which is probably why it's been discontinued. It pumps out as a cream and you warm it up by rubbing between your palms until it turns into a clear liquid serum. I haven't tried it without warming it up. I should because the preparation is too awkward.
• Redken Fresh Curls Curl Boost Spray--This is another product I like to use on my non-hairwashing days. I used to use it to style freshly washed hair. I shall try again soon.
• Regis DesignLine Shine Solution Smooth Glosser--(discussed in yesterday's post)
• Back to Basics Bodifying Créme Mousse--I like this mousse well enough. It has a sunflower smell which I don't care for when I apply this. I've used other products in this line with different scents that I prefer. I hear this line might be getting discontinued, but I'm not sure if it's the whole line or some products.
Tomorrow: Found a Cute Real Fur Accessory