Flats Are Sharp!

Despite the fact that I'm only 4'11", I like flats very much. I can walk in heels, but I can float in flats. A couple of weeks ago I featured my new iridescent Ecco flats that I love. I mentioned how they were a great choice because I could only buy one new pair and they can go with anything. They truly are a great versatile pair.

Somehow I bought four new pairs of flats last Friday. I got them at the Nordstrom Rack so you know I got a deal.

I'm not usually big on gold tones, but these AK Anne Klein iflex are a lighter gold and I <3 them. Plus, gold against tan skin makes it glow.


I knew Shanna had a pair of Reports in this style with the zipper bow, but I forgot what color. I called her as I looked at a blue pair. She said she had gray (see below) and she just bought them in blue. I put back the blue pair I was holding and found these black ones.

Another pair of Reports with flowers in brown. Like wearing slippers. So comfy!

This Ecco pair has a more conservative touch, but the patent leather adds a wild hair. They kind of have a wedge heel but I still consider them flats.

I think Hayley said these are Guess? but I may be confusing them with her animal print ones.

Hayley in Franco Sarto, I believe.

Shanna's Michael Kors flats. Ssssso Fun!


One of Shanna's zipper-bow Reports.

Tomorrow: Getting Tan

Comments

Popular Posts