Fashionable Friends and Fun Finds

Choosing a day when I'm going to see lots of my friends as my "Wild Card" day is genius! It's like choosing a day when I'm going to see lots of family as a day to start working on my sons' fundraising. Something like that. Right place at the right time. But I don't want to do it all the time because maybe it's not the right place, and it's not always about my blog.

I'm a sucker for funky tights. When I saw Mackenzie's shocking fuchsia tights with her low-cut cowboy boots, I knew I had my Wild Card pic.


Then I saw Jaime's necklace. My Wild Card segment is continuously changing, so I figured why limit myself to one outfit or one person.


Jaime mentioned that a gal in a cute boutique downtown saw her purse and informed her that they carried her brand. She showed Jaime one that was $300 but Jaime got hers for significantly less.


Another Etsy find. I got around eight compliments in about ten minutes.


I got three pairs of earrings and a cuff bracelet from the shop The Shag Bag (Tea House Designs) on Etsy and I'll show the other items as I wear them.


Tomorrow: It is Easy Being Green

Comments

Popular Posts