30 for 30 Day 22: Back to Life, Back to Reality

It's hard going back to work after a four-day weekend. Being able to spend more time with my boys than usual makes me want to be a stay-at-home mom again. Sure they drive me crazy some times, but I love being around them and watching them play. They are hilarious together! But wants and needs rarely coincide, so my wanting to be a SAHM is trumped by my needing to contribute to the family income.



My expression is because I opened the oven to make a silly pose then I realized that my husband was baking in the top one. He wasn't in the oven baking, sillies! He was baking dindin.

The Desi

Blue cowlneck top: Ella Moss, Nordstrom Rack - Black floral top: - Black skirt: Romy - Tights: Nordstrom? - Flats: Report, Nordstrom Rack

"Path of the comet" Tiny Goat Studios

My ears were being shy. Augie picked out my jewelry again.

Reminder: The Fashion Blog Flash Mob is on Thursday. Humor me. Link up!

Comments

  1. I loved and love being a stay at home mom, but I know what you mean about contributing to the family income. You look great by the way Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and the earring are so cool!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! That blouse is so pretty on you.

    I wish I could be a SAHM too. Kind of stinks when you *have* to work. :(

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vest! And your wearing the prettiest shade of blue! Yep, its tough going back to work after a long weekend. The hardest part for me, is getting up early again!!!!

    So di d you buy the loveseat? I think its really funny that mine has made such an impact. I keep saying I'm gonna use it as a blog header, because EVERYONE comments on it, and my blog is a "lounge"....but my hubs thinks it'll make for a boring picture...

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would go crazy being a SAHM. Weekends are enough for me. It's funny, I _just_ wrote a post about that on my TaoofTwins.com blog.

    I like the layering of the tops!

    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts