30 for 30 Day 11: Fix-it Friday Takes the Stage

Have you heard the musical about fixing things? Yeah, me neither. Today's Fashion Blog Flash Mob is on Fix-it Friday, so we're fixing things. The wardrobe for this production is a free-for-all, and the pose is fixing things: straightening a skirt, buttoning a cardi, adjusting a wig . . . whatever needs fixin'. Link up below for the 'performance'!

While I'm still fixin' to get ready, feel free to read Thursday's post. I posted that one late and this one early, so if you blinked (or caught some winks) you missed it.


UPDATED 2:52PST

I'll have to add my full body picture later. You know, after I take it.



What do you think of this pic for my newly created "Fix-It Friday" feature avec ou sans Flashion Mob? Remember: camera equals fruit phone still, so figure that in for bad quality. Does the concept work?


For my regular Fix-it Friday feature, I'd like to fix my post from Wednesday. 

First, I don't think I correctly spelled the word for 'hug' in my mom's dialect. She wasn't sure how to spell it, so I guess just pronouncing it the way it looks works.

Second, I forgot that I had started writing my post on my notepad and had originally planned to call it "Blue Moss."

Thirdly, I forgot to tag my outfit. Sure I could go back to that post to do so, but that post was so two days ago! Who would read it now? (please go read it now if you missed it) 

Dress as skirt: Halogen, Nordstrom - Cowl neck top: Ella Moss, Nordstrom Rack - Tights: DKNY, Nordstrom - Boots: Chinese Laundry, Nordstrom Rack - Ring: chefyoshi, messy house - Earrings - Express

(see the double meaning for moss in the color of my dress and the designer of my top?)

Have a fabulous Friday y'all!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts