Monday, December 13, 2010

30/30*Day 17=Outfit 17 Take II

I had a Monday kind of Monday. Actually, it started late last night and didn't let up. I almost just listed the items I wore, linked to other times when I wore those items, and made you piece together a mental picture of my outfit--including my angry face from Day 10. But, instead I made my husband take pictures of my outfit when I got home because MY PHONE DIED.

You know, the one that works overtime as a camera. Now I need to get it restored at the Red Delicious store. I guess it's high time I use a real camera and buy a USB whositwhatsit.


Kitchen shots inspired by Nina of All Tumble Down. She has cool turquoise cabinets.



I so need to do this



























Lovely leaves of fall

I always try to look for the positive of not-so-positive situations. So, through gritted teeth I share these positives of needing to restore my phone to factory settings:
  • An app that is no longer available for my phone was a big time robber, so in theory I've gained more time in my day
  • I think I get to upgrade to the OS that allows for multi-tasking!
  • I can download the free podcasts I had and leave off the ones I didn't like that I never got around to deleting
  • Instead of playing on my phone on the bus, I started reading a new book today. I'm so behind my pace from last year
So now I shall set the alarm clock that we haven't used in months since my phone alarm doesn't work. MY PHONE DOESN'T WORK. I just hope the power doesn't go out again and mess up my alarm. I mean, really? Don't feel sorry for me. My co-worker's basement flooded last night and she lives on a hill!

Hair: I'm gonna stop listing this
Lips: MAC Lipstick in Hearless with MAC Lipglass in Jampacked
Earrings: Macy's
Olive dress worn as top: Nordstrom
Scarf: Folklife Festival?
Tan skirt: t-t-t-TJ Maxx
Brown tights: Nordstrom (Rack?)
Mid-calf boots: Nordstrom Rack
(I've stopped listing brands except for my lips because I hope someday I will inspire someone with my full lips as model. Haha!)

Tomorrow: Legally Brunette

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen... I love your top and earrrings in particular.. very nice... and love the photo by the over... cute!! you are doing great....!!!

    cheers,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.