Breaking Things

Notice anything missing behind me? Just look at pics from the post before last.


Our neighbors decided to take down the hedge separating their front yard from ours. Lovely. Would have been nice to know their plans.


The posts behind me just went up today. If they had communicated to us, maybe we would offer to put up the fence since my hubsters is putting up a whole new fence in back. He just hasn't gotten to their side yet. We'll probably still offer since they are older. Just would have been nice to have had advanced notice. I'm pretty sure the hedge was fully on our property. Whatev.


Now that I've got on my shades, I'm gonna rock out. (Dude, I look pregos but I'm not)


Return of "The Desi"

The Desi again

So glad Desi brought his air-filled guitar to the photo shoot. Sure beats air guitar.

Now I shall break things. Just like the poor broken hedge.

Comments

  1. Ugh, that's so annoying. Our neighbors tore down our fence too - and then actually took some items from our yard. Like, they thought since they belonged to the previous owner they were fair game. Uh, no. But they're in their 70's and not in good health so it's kind of hard to be up in their face about it. :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neighbors like these make me wish I have enough money for my own island. Then I'll just have to fend off wild monkeys. Mine just screams like he's at a ballpark everytime there's a game on. No matter what time of the day or night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste in shoes woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amber, your shoes are always so cute! Haha, I love that last picture of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahah the last couple of pictures are hilarious :)

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so funny! Love the last pic! Sorry about the hedge. Nice of you to be chill about it since they're older and all!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 years ago our neighbors did the same thing. there is is fence there now. But you know what they say? Fences make good neighbors.
    Have a great weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts