30/30*Day 30=Outfit 30

I made it! Started late, ended late but completed the 30 for 30 challenge from Kendi Everyday! I wanted to go out with a bang but this resembles a fizzle.


The Augie

I only wore this once early on in my 30 as a skirt. I thought I would wear it more but I discovered that I picked out lots of turquoise and I was trying to mix up a little. Usually I would wear funky tights and accessories, but I wanted the dress to be the statement piece. Okay, I just wanted to put on this dress and shoes, takes some pics, then get back into my pjs. Cough. Hack. Sneeze. Repeat.


I have bat wings

I may or may not have showered, washed my face, or brushed my teeth for you. I did slap on some lipstuff.


I wanted to get a shot of the low back on this dress but I couldn't quite get a good angle that wouldn't show my football player build

The Desi

I still don't feel well, but I wanted to finish the challenge today. I'm not sick of the challenge, I'm just sick. In fact, I'm ready for the next go-round. I just want to be able to bundle up in a comfy sweater or cardi from outside my 30 for my pity party at work tomorrow. Cough. Hack. Sneeze. Repeat.


Lips: M•A•C Lipstick in Heartless
Dress: Romy
Scarf: ?
Wedges: Nordstrom

Tomorrow: Déjà Vu?

Comments

  1. Yay, you finished! Congrats. I like how you saved this beautiful blue dress for your last get-up. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts