30/30*Day 27=Outfit 27

My hair was driving me crazy today. Who am I kidding? It does that everyday.

Jen-in-a-cube. I was wearing my scarf as a belt. Too bad I didn't get a picture of such.

I decided to braid my scarf into a headbead

The headband wasn't enough to tame the madness that is my hair, so I braided my hair

With glasses

Restroom shot

Restroom shot with hair pulled back

I couldn't get these earrings to stop jingling

Rainboots as prop, but they didn't prop up my legs very well. I'm hovering which is tightening my abs.

Lips: Origins Liquid Lip Color in Beaming Berry
Earrings: Nordstrom Rack
Ring: Rudy & Tuge
Dress: Mariposa
Tank: Nordstrom
Scarf: From wedding change of clothes 
Burgundy geometric tights: Nordstrom?
Black net tights: Nordstrom
Wedges: Nordstrom

Tomorrow: Not a Leap Year

Comments

  1. those earrings are super cute and i love the fact that they jingle! how festive! :)

    have a happy holiday!

    cuteandlittle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts