30/30*Day 15=Outfit 15

I wasn't sure what to do with my scarf or hair

That's no solution

Hair up it is

Or not. This is actually the earring shot but it's giving away my hair indecision.

And, that solves the scarf.

That was exhausting. Break time! I cannot get enough of this ring.

Hair: Back to Basics Bodifying Crème Mousse
Lips: Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color in Cherry Coffee
Earrings: The Shag Bag (Etsy Shop)
Green ruffle top: eight*sixty (Nordstrom Rack)
Cream ruffle top: Studio (Macy's)
Scarf: Folklife Festival eons ago?
Ring: Dazzle Finger (Etsy Shop)
Jeans: Kut from the Kloth (Nordstrom Rack)
Boots: Chinese Laundry (Nordstrom Rack)

Tomorrow: Sweet! Drive it home!

Comments

  1. Oh I just love the ruffles on that cream top, and yes, your ring is FABULOUS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts