30/30*Day 26=Outfit 26

I'm not feeling well again. I guess I shouldn't say again because that would imply that I've gotten better since two Sundays ago but I really haven't. This thing is just lingering. It coasts along and I think it's going to run out out of gas, but then it gets this electrical boost. It's a hybrid cold. Does my sneezing and coughing come through in the pics?

I've done the scarf as belt thing but I didn't think I'd do the belted scarf. I wasn't opposed to the look. I just don't have very many belts. But hubby has this one *smile*. My legs are cut off so I guess I'm about 4'4" in this pic. I'm wearing my one and only pair of boots in this challenge, and some tan net tights.

Jen-in-a-cube. That's what I shall call this.

Flower on the left means you're married or something like that. Flower earrings means you like flowers or something like that.

Lips: Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color in Cherry Coffee
Hacking cough: Chez Jen
Earrings: The Shag Bag
Dress as top: Nordstrom
Scarf: Folklife Festival 
Belt (Hubby's): Nordstrom
Pin-stripe skirt: Macy's
Nets: Nordstrom
Boots: Nordstrom Rack

Tomorrow: When We Bought Our House

(and now naptime)

Comments

  1. Your belted scarf looks great.....feel better hunnie:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair piece and how you wore that scarf.
    You have amazing jewelry!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love this look! I really like the colors that you have going on. :)

    And I totally noticed that you're officially a follower now. LOL. I guess you caved in! What's next, twitter? Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you accessorize so well! good luck with the rest of your thirty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you belted the scarf, so chic! Your headband is very pretty too!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your (hopefully) kind words! I truly appreciate it (unless you were mean). I will do my bestest to visit your blog and return the favor.

Popular Posts